April is a time of transition for your landscape from winter to spring and summer. Not only are your lawn, shrubs and flowers transitioning but you might be seeing weeds popping up everywhere!
To combat a weed problem in your lawn, that will likely get worse through the summer months, taking advantage of the Pro Chem Management program’s 6 step process will rid your lawn of weeds and ensure a beautiful landscape through the fall.
Our goal at Pro Chem Management is to provide the fertilizer and pesticide requirements to your landscape by using our patented fertilizers that also can save your lawn up to 30% less water, all while delivering the correct amount of nutrients needed.
Diagnosing and treating nearly any issue that may arise in your lawn or landscape is our specialty and we will have your lawn protected against weeds and other pests in just 6 treatments.
Our Typical Pro Chem System 6 Steps:
- Early season: Pre-emergent herbicide is applied with a balanced fertilizer. This treatment controls weeds before they mature and a balanced fertilizer aids in root development.
- Spring: The spring application will harness the nutrient delivery system and high potassium/phosphorus fertilizer. This treatment delivers nutrients, that in turn require less water.
- Late spring: Precision delivery of nutrients to the plant when needed requiring less water, high potassium aids in plant photosynthesis while improving the plant’s water use and high phosphorus promotes healthy root development.
4.Summer: Precision delivery of nutrients to the plant when needed requiring less water, High Potassium aids in plant photosynthesis while improving the plant’s water use efficiency, and High Phosphorus promotes healthy root development.
5. Fall: In the fall two pre-emergent products are applied for weed control and a high potassium fertilizer will aid in water use.
- Winter: Application o dolomitic limestone will adjusts soil pH, improves physical soil condition and increases nutrient availability.